MASON CITY, Iowa – The Walk to End Alzheimer’s raised more than $33,000 in Mason City.
Organizers say the event on September 29 at Mason City High School had more than 250 people walking to raise money for research programs and care and support of patients. The top fundraising team was from Country Meadow Place, collecting more than $6,700.
Donations can still be made through December by clicking here.
Officials say more than 64,000 Iowans are living with Alzheimer’s.
- Alzheimer's walk raises big money in Mason City
- Alzheimer's walks raise over $70,000
- Alzheimer's walk in Rochester raises over 100k
- Rochester Alzheimer's walk raises over $140,000
- Racing to raise money for Alzheimers
- Walking for an end to Alzheimer's
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- Tourism money awarded in Mason City
- Walk for the Future: raising money for Iowa SIDS Foundation
- Big money for T-Wolves' big man