ROCHESTER, Minn. – It was a scary Sunday morning for employees at a Casey’s General Store in Rochester.
Officers received a report around 6:40 a.m. Sunday that a man had been in the store with a gun in his waist band.
Police say the man allegedly asked for money, but then stated “just kidding, I’m drunk.” He then asked for a book of matches which the employee gave to him, then left the store.
When officers arrived, the found the suspect behind the store.
Rodolfo Maldonado is in custody, facing charges for second-degree aggravated robbery.
When Maldonado was arrested, police did find a black, plastic gun on him that they say looked real from its appearance.
- Man arrested after gun/robbery threat at Casey's in Rochester
- Trial set in Rochester gun threat
- Sentence handed down in Rochester gun threat
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Rochester man charged with gun threats pleads guilty
- BB gun threat charges dropped against Rochester man
- Rochester man accused of gun threat pleads not guilty
- Rochester police: Man wearing Domino's uniform during alleged gun threat arrested at Domino's
- Arrest made in Rochester armed robbery