ALGONA, Iowa – A Kossuth County man is sentenced for sexual exploitation of a minor.
Alexander Arndorfer, 23 of Algona, was accused of asking a teenager girl to send him nude photos of herself in May 2017. Law enforcement says Arndorfer then sent a nude video of himself back to the girl.
He was given a deferred judgment Tuesday and ordered to serve five years of supervised probation and pay a $1,000 civil penalty. If Arndorfer satisfies all the terms of his probation, this conviction will be removed from his record.
- Algona man sentenced for exchanging nude images with a teen
- Algona man admits to asking a teen for nude photos
- Algona man pleads not guilty to sending, receiving naked images
- Algona superintendent resigns
- Abduction attempt reported in Algona
- Local union gives to Algona Manor residents
- Former St. Paul council candidate sentenced for posting nude photo
- Algona police asking for public's help after string of thefts
- Algona science teacher selected for national STEM grant
- Osage man sentenced for assaulting a teen