ALGONA, Iowa – A Kossuth County man is pleading not guilty to sexually exploiting a minor.
Alexander Arndorfer, 22 of Algona, was arrested in June and accused of getting a minor female to send nude photographs of herself to him. Arndorfer is also charged with sending a nude video of himself to her.
On Monday, Arndorfer pleaded not guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor. No trial date has been set.
- Algona man pleads not guilty to sending, receiving naked images
- Algona superintendent resigns
- Local union gives to Algona Manor residents
- Mom whose twins walked naked near Iowa highway pleads not guilty
- Algona police asking for public's help after string of thefts
- Algona science teacher selected for national STEM grant
- Gruelke pleads guilty
- Najera pleads not guilty
- Betsinger pleads not guilty
- Hormann pleads not guilty