ROCHESTER, Minn. – Channel One Regional Food Bank says it’s received a $20,000 grant from Aldi.
Channel One says the money will help its member agencies increase the amount of food being distributed to people in need.
More than 9.3 million pounds of food were given to over 100,000 individuals in the last fiscal year by Channel One and its partner agencies.
- Aldi donates thousands to Channel One food bank
- Local Boy Scouts collect 13,500 lbs of food donations for Channel One Food Bank
- New director for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- Channel One announces its food bank donor of the year
- $150,000 grant for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- Channel One Regional Food Bank receives 40,000-pound donation of mac and cheese
- Rochester Food Bank Encourages 'Donating a Row'
- Local Food Bank Needs Summer Donations
- Channel One Regional Food Bank loses a third of trucks to flooding
- Mayo donates leftover bottled water to local food bank