ROCHESTER, Minn. – Channel One Regional Food Bank says it’s received a $20,000 grant from Aldi.
Channel One says the money will help its member agencies increase the amount of food being distributed to people in need.
More than 9.3 million pounds of food were given to over 100,000 individuals in the last fiscal year by Channel One and its partner agencies.
- Aldi donates thousands to Channel One food bank
- New director for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- Channel One announces its food bank donor of the year
- $150,000 grant for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- Rochester Food Bank Encourages 'Donating a Row'
- Mayo donates leftover bottled water to local food bank
- Channel One gets big donation for new truck
- Sporting equipment donation to impact thousands
- Ramadan food drive hopes to become eventual food bank
- Food shelf donations help area families