ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a brotherly dispute.
Tyler Dain Christensen, 30 of Albert Lea, pleaded guilty Thursday to intentional discharge of a firearm that endangers safety. His sentencing is scheduled for March 15.
Christensen was arrested on August 29, 2018. Law enforcement says there was a fight where Christensen hit his brother in the back with a shovel, then fired a rifle into the air as his brother was leaving.
Police and sheriff’s deputies surrounded the building where Christensen was until he surrendered without incident.
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea burglary/assault
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to robbery and resisting arrest
- Geneva man pleads guilty in Albert Lea disturbance
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea sex assault
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit