ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A woman accused of aggravated robbery has taken a plea deal.
Haley Ann Cameron, 22 of Albert Lea, pleaded guilty Monday to the lesser charge of 5th degree assault. Authorities say she got into another woman’s vehicle on June 1, punched the woman several times, and stole her wallet.
Court documents state the attack was over a stolen handgun.
Cameron’s sentencing is scheduled for November 25.
- Albert Lea woman takes plea deal for June assault
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for summer assault
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Guilty plea to Albert Lea Walmart theft
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Rochester woman takes plea deal for stalking
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge