ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A trial is set in the assault and robbery of a woman in Freeborn County.
Haley Ann Cameron, 22 of Albert Lea, entered a not guilty plea Thursday to 1st degree aggravated robbery. She’s accused of getting into another woman’s vehicle on June 1, punching the woman several times, and taking her wallet.
Law enforcement says the incident was related to a dispute over a stolen handgun.
Cameron’s trial is scheduled to begin on November 5.
- Albert Lea woman pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea teen pleads not guilty to gunpoint robbery
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to robbery and resisting arrest
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Woman pleads guilty to stealing from Albert Lea Walmart
- Two Austin men plead not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea shotgun threats