PRINCETON, Minn. – An Albert Lea woman is hurt in a two-vehicle collision north of the Twin Cities.
It happened just before noon in Mille Lacs County. The Minnesota State Patrol says Sharon Lavonne Draper, 78 of Albert Lea, was at the stop sign from northbound Highway 169 to Highway 95, pulled out to go across 95 and back onto northbound 169 and was hit by an eastbound vehicle driven by Dennis John Dehn, 53 of Zimmerman.
Draper was taken to Fairview Hospital in Princeton by ambulance for treatment of what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
Dehn was evaluated for pain on the scene by North Ambulance medics. The State Patrol says both were wearing their seat belts.
Princeton Police Department assisted at the scene.
- Albert Lea woman injured in collision north of the Twin Cities
- Two seriously injured in Albert Lea collision
- Albert Lea woman injured in crash NW of the Twin Cities
- Three-vehicle collision in Albert Lea
- Twin Cities area teen charged with Albert Lea theft
- Collision north of Albert Lea sends one to the hospital
- One injured in accident near Albert Lea
- Albert Lea child injured in crash
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Two injured in semi rollover north of Albert Lea