ELLENDALE, Minn. – An Albert Lea woman is among those hurt in a Steele County collision.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 2:12 pm Thursday on Highway 30 in Ellendale.
Bethany Martha Kinahan, 37 of Plymouth, was driving west and Jane Marie Knutson, 60 of Albert Lea, was driving east when the crashed. Two passengers in Knutson’s SUV were hurt. Allison Elizabeth Brackley, 32 of Albert Lea, and Betty Louise Knutson, 85 of Emmons, were taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The State Patrol says everyone involved in this accident was wearing their seat belt.
The Steele County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- Albert Lea woman injured in Steele County crash
- Albert Lea child injured in crash
- Rochester man injured in Steele County crash
- One injured in accident near Albert Lea
- Two seriously injured in Albert Lea collision
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Woman injured after car strikes pedestrian in Albert Lea
- Two injured in crash north of Albert Lea
- 2 from Albert Lea injured in SE Minnesota crash
- Update: Name released of Kossuth County woman injured in crash south of Albert Lea