FOREST CITY, Iowa – A southern Minnesota woman is charged with 2nd degree theft and forgery in Winnebago County.
Terra Jane Morgan, 46 of Albert Lea, MN, is accused of writing and endorsing a check belonging to someone else and then cashing that check for $4,500 at Farmers Trust Savings Bank in Buffalo Center on April 23.
Charges against Morgan were filed on May 21 and she paid a $10,000 bond to remain free on July 25.
- Albert Lea woman charged with check forgery in North Iowa
- Trial set in North Iowa check forgery
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Woman accused of check forgery
- North Iowa woman sentenced for forgery
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Albert Lea woman to stand trial over forged check in North Iowa
- Not guilty plea in North Iowa check forgery
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge
- Central Iowa woman accused of check forgery in Mason City