ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A spring stabbing is sending a Freeborn County man to prison.
33-year-old Travis Anthony Larsen of Albert Lea was arrested on April 8, 2017 and accused of stabbing a man. Police say Larsen was hiding inside a home near where the victim was found.
He pleaded guilty to one count of 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon. On Thursday, Larsen was ordered to spend three years and three months in prison, with credit for 271 days already served. He must also pay $5,658.76 in restitution to the victim.
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth possession
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Albert Lea man sentenced for rifle fire
- Church burglar sentenced in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for counterfeit money
- Albert Lea man sentenced for bedroom burglary