ALBERT LEA, Minn. – City Manager Chad Adams says he is resigning to take over as CEO of the Southwest Minnesota Housing Partnership.
“It has been my pleasure to serve as City Manager for the community of Albert Lea,” says Adams. “I’ve appreciated the opportunity to advance the city and achieve the goals that the City Council set throughout the past eight years.”
Adams says some of the highlights of his time helping lead Albert Lea include revitalizing the downtown, growing the tax base, and eight years of budgets without an operating levy increase. His last day as City Manager will be June 4.
- Albert Lea needs a new city manager
- New city manager hired in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea city council narrows search for city manager
- Albert Lea announces 4 finalists for city manager position
- Residents meet and greet with Albert Lea City Manager candidates
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Ex-manager sentenced for stealing from Albert Lea Dairy Queen
- Albert Lea city employees' information compromised
- Albert Lea trail looks to connect cities
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting