NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A trial is set for a North Iowa summer fugitive.
Jesse Delossantos, 48 of Albert Lea, entered not guilty pleas Monday to eluding, possession of methamphetamine, and 4th degree criminal mischief. He’s accused of leading Worth County law enforcement on a high-speed chase on June 20, hitting 91 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone, before running off the road and crashing into a garage in the 4900 block of Wheelerwood Road.
Authorities say Delossantos escaped on foot after the crash and was arrested a few weeks later in Freeborn County.
A trial is set to begin on October 30.
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Worth County pursuit
- Albert Lea man to stand trial in Winnebago County
- Austin men to stand trial for Albert Lea robbery
- Albert Lea man arrested for drugs in Worth County
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Police: 3 arrested after robbery in Albert Lea led to pursuit in Freeborn, Worth counties
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Albert Lea men plead guilty to Worth County crimes
- Osage man arrested after Worth County pursuit