MASON CITY, Iowa – An Albert Lea man is scheduled to stand trial for having sex with an underage girl in Mason City.
Chance Ryan Manship, 20, is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree sex abuse. He’s accused of committing a sexual act with the girl in East Park in April 2017 when he was 19 and she was 14.
Manship’s trial is set to begin on August 7.
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Mason City sex crime
- Albert Lea man to stand trial in Winnebago County
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Worth County pursuit
- Austin men to stand trial for Albert Lea robbery
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Albert Lea sex predator to remain confined
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge