ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Freeborn County man is sentenced for breaking into someone else’s bedroom.
Brice lee Mulholland, 36 of Albert Lea, was ordered Wednesday to spend three years on supervised probation. He was arrested in April and eventually pleaded guilty to 1st degree burglary.
Albert Lea police say Mulholland entered a home in the 1000 block of St. John Avenue, kicked open a bedroom door, and attacked a man lying on the bed.
Police say Mulholland initially denied being at the home.
- Albert Lea man sentenced for bedroom burglary
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Man arrested for Albert Lea church burglary
- Albert Lea man loses burglary appeal
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth possession
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Albert Lea man sentenced for rifle fire
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Church burglar sentenced in Albert Lea