ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A man accused of stealing a surround sound system is pleading not guilty.
20-year-old Rodolfo Valdez of Albert Lea is charged with one count of 1st degree aggravated robbery. Authorities say Valdez met with the victim November 7 about buying the sound system, but then grabbed it and threatened the victim with a 3-foot metal pipe.
Albert Lea police say they later identified the stolen sound system in Valdez’ vehicle.
A trial is now set for March 13.
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in connection with missing teen case
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to assault with a dangerous weapon
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa