ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A man accused of stealing a surround sound system is pleading not guilty.
20-year-old Rodolfo Valdez of Albert Lea is charged with one count of 1st degree aggravated robbery. Authorities say Valdez met with the victim November 7 about buying the sound system, but then grabbed it and threatened the victim with a 3-foot metal pipe.
Albert Lea police say they later identified the stolen sound system in Valdez’ vehicle.
A trial is now set for March 13.
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea woman pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea woman facing aggravated robbery charge
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to robbery and resisting arrest
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea teen pleads not guilty to gunpoint robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Two Austin men plead not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in brutal beating