FOREST CITY, Iowa – A man given probation for a southern Minnesota car chase pleads guilty to another in North Iowa.
Weston William Zuehl, 36 of Albert Lea, was charged for a November 2017 high-speed chase that started in Lake Mills and hit speeds over 100 miles per hour before Zuehl abandoned his vehicle in a southern Minnesota field and escaped capture.
Zuehl pleaded guilty Tuesday in Winnebago County District Court to one count of felony eluding and is scheduled to be sentenced on July 2.
He was previously sentenced to three years of supervised probation and 80 hours of community work service for an August 2018 chase that started in Freeborn County and nearly caused several crashes.
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Albert Lea men plead not guilty in North Iowa theft
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea car dealer pleads not guilty to prostitution charges
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Albert Lea man gets probation for car chase
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- Geneva man pleads guilty in Albert Lea disturbance
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea sex assault