ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A man arrested after a cross-border high speed chase is sentenced in southern Minnesota.
Michael Anthony Livingston, 31 of Albert Lea, pleaded guilty in Freeborn County District Court to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and domestic assault. He was arrested on May 22 after a 120 mile per hour pursuit that stretched from southern Freeborn County into east-central Winnebago County.
Law enforcement tried to pull Livingston over after a report of domestic assault but he sped away and eventually crashed into a field.
Livingston was sentenced Friday to three years of probation.
He also pleaded guilty to eluding in Winnebago County but his sentencing there is still pending.
- Albert Lea man gets first sentence for high-speed chase
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth possession
- Osage man sentenced for 2nd high speed chase
- Albert Lea man gets probation for car chase
- Man sentenced for gunpoint arrest in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa
- Camper fire in Albert Lea