ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A Freeborn County car dealer is pleading not guilty to soliciting prostitution.
Timothy Brian Mann, 44 of Albert Lea, was charged in July with two counts of gross misdemeanor prostitution. The Albert Lea Police Department says a woman told them that after buying a car from Mann and Mann Motors, she was late on a couple of payments and while meeting with Mann to discuss the matter he allegedly requested oral sex to work off those late payments.
Police say the woman handed over a recording of her conversation with Mann.
No trial date has been set in this matter.
- Albert Lea car dealer pleads not guilty to prostitution charges
- Albert Lea car dealer pleads not guilty in second prostitution case
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to escape charge
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County