MASON CITY, Iowa - An important development in a planned industrial project was made this week.
This week, Mason City city council approved an agreement with the Iowa Department of Transportation's RISE - or Revitalize Iowa's Sound Economy - program to construct an access road on 43rd Street Southwest. The money, along with the city's contribution (both sides will pay half), will be used to extend part of South Monroe Avenue for the planned Bushel Boy facility development, and for future development.
Construction is expected to start later this year.
- Agreement reached for access road in Mason City
- Mason City terminates agreement with developer
- Accessible ziplines coming to Mason City park
- Mayor: NIACC reaches agreement to use Mason City's multi-purpose arena; other details released
- Mason City City Council approves development agreement with G8 Development
- Tackling road construction confusion in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester