ROCHESTER, Minn. – As another indecent exposure report was taken from the trails at Quarry Hill on Friday night, Rochester Police are releasing numbers related to similar claims.
The latest report came Friday at 7:45 p.m. from a female who reported a male who said “hello” before allegedly dropping his pants and exposing himself. He is described as a white male, around 5-foot-9 with a thin build and a medium beard.
Cpt. John Sherwin with Rochester Police said there have been four indecent exposure reports from Quarry Hill this summer, and there have been 116 city-wide incidents in the past three years.
However, some of those reports aren’t classified as a someone exposing themselves in a sexual way, Sherwin said. Some of those reports include urinating in public.
No arrest has been made in the latest case.
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Safety tips for the trails, after 3 reports of indecent exposure
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Rochester police investigating human trafficking at hotel