ROCHESTER, Minn. – Wednesday is “Bike to School Day” for students.
Even adults wanted to join in on the fun by biking to work.
It’s a day to teach kids about bike safety, and even remind drivers about bikers on the sidewalks and roads.
Sharon Aaby participated in Rochester and said it was a great day to get to work on two wheels.
“Good exercise, a good example for the kids,” Aaby said, “it's super.”
- Adults bike to work on 'Bike to School Day'
- Rochester Bike Summit 2018
- Learning bike safety
- Bike The Sun
- Police hold bike helmet sale
- 30 Days of Biking: ‘a tweet that got the whole world biking’
- Fat biking season perfect for winter weather
- Pumping the brakes on bike season
- A bike ride with a 'sweet' reward
- Family bike ride to support area youth