Mason CITY, Iowa – What started as a reported abduction and robbery ends with two guilty pleas to simple misdemeanors.
Harold Victory Stinnett, Jr., 28 of Clear Lake, and Felix Allen Arp, 27 of Mason City, were accused of ordering a man and a woman to drive to a parking lot on July 2, 2018, and then taking their phones and wallets.
Stinnett and Arp were originally charged with 1st degree theft, a felony, but both pleaded guilty to 5th degree theft. They’ve each been ordered to pay a $65 fine and a $125 law enforcement surcharge.
- Accused thieves agree to plea deal
- Different pleas from accused jet ski thieves
- Accused safe-thieves plead guilty
- Accused lawnmower thieves plead not guilty
- Accused safe thieves plead not guilty
- Accused Dodge County thieves blame each other
- Accused tractor thieves plead not guilty
- Accused Walmart thieves plead not guilty
- Plea deal in Rochester burglary
- Man accused of holding women prisoner takes a plea deal