ROCHESTER, Minn. - A woman arrested for stabbing a man gets probation.
Christina Ann Pacheco, 36 of Rochester, was sentenced to two years of supervised probation and 100 hours of community work service on Wednesday. Rochester police say she stabbed a man in the leg on April 28 after an argument in a bar. Officers said the victim suffered a one-inch cut.
Pacheco pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic assualt and obstructing the legal process in June.
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Police looking for Rochester stabber
- Accused stabber arrested at hospital
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty
- Outlaw sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester ear-slicer sentenced
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced