ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in a domestic stabbing.
Christina Ann Pacheco, 36 of Rochester, is pleading guilty to misdemeanor domestic assault and obstructing the legal process. She was arrested on April 28 after authorities say she stabbed a man in the leg.
Pacheco reportedly had an argument with the man about leaving a bar, threw a knife at him, then grabbed another knife to stab him.
Her sentencing has been scheduled for September 5.
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty
- Accused stabber arrested at hospital
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Police looking for Rochester stabber
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused strangler pleads not guilty