ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say both the victim and the suspect in a Friday night stabbing both wound up at St. Mary’s Hospital.
The Rochester Police Department says officers were sent to the 2100 block of 48th Street Northwest at around 5 pm, arriving to find a 24-year-old man stabbed in the upper chest and hand. His injured are described as non-life threatening. The victim identified his attacker as a 19-year-old man from St. Charles.
That suspect was then arrested at St. Mary’s where he was being treated for an unspecified injury. He was taken to the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center on possible assault charges.
Police have not released the names of the people involved in this stabbing.
- Accused stabber arrested at hospital
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Police looking for Rochester stabber
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty
- Accused car thief arrested again
- Man accused of hospital destruction to stand trial
- UPDATE: Man accused of violent threats against a hospital