FOREST MAN, Iowa – A Texas man is pleading guilty to rustling some North Iowa swine.
Robert Morales, 20 of San Benito, TX, entered a guilty plea Tuesday to one count of 1st degree theft. He was charged with stealing around 150 pigs from Christensen Farms in November 2017.
About 50 pigs were found in a snowmobile trailer with a flat tire in Thompson. The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says some trail cam footage around Lake Mills helped law enforcement trace the vehicle to Morales.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Accused jewel thief pleads not guilty
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Accused Mason City bike thief pleads not guilty
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Christmas Day car thief pleads guilty
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Not guilty plea from accused car thief