KOSSUTH COUNTY, Iowa - A Coralville man accused of shooting and killing a northern Iowa bank employee will be arraigned Dec. 23.
Valentino Williams, 35, is facing charges of first-degree murder and first-degree robbery in the shooting death of 43-year-old Jessica Weishaar.
Williams will be arraigned Dec. 23 at 9:30 a.m. in Kossuth County.
Weishaar, an employee of Security State Bank, was killed during the Dec. 4. shooting in the small northern Iowa town of Lu Verne.
- Accused murderer set to be arraigned Dec. 23 in Kossuth County
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Kossuth County murderer gets life in prison
- Trial set to begin for man accused of Kossuth County murder
- Lakota man facing murder charge in Kossuth County
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Warning about flooded roads in Kossuth County
- Kossuth County teen killed in auto accident