FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Michigan man is pleading guilty to dealing marijuana in North Iowa.
Braylin Martez Blocton, 22 of Detroit, MI, entered a guilty plea Friday to possession with intent to deliver marijuana. Law enforcement says when they searched a Forest City apartment where Blocton was staying, they found 42 grams of pot, a scale, and large amounts of cash in a safe.
His sentencing is set for April 19.
- Accused marijuana dealer pleads guilty in Forest City
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty