CLARION, Iowa – A warrant has been issued for a Wright County woman accused of identity theft.
Evangelina Garcia-Garcia, 58 of Eagle Grove, was scheduled to appear in court Wednesday on a charge of identity theft costing over $10,000. Authorities say Garcia-Garcia worked at DayBreak Foods using the name and Social Security number of someone living in North Dakota. By using her Social Security number, Garcia-Garcia is accused of denying her victim over $10,000 in Social Security benefits.
Court records state Garcia-Garcia did not show up for her arraignment in Wright County District Court. A nationwide warrant has been issued for her arrest.
- Accused identity thief wanted in Wright County
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused car thief arrested again
- Manure spill in Wright County
- Fatal collision in Wright County
- Not guilty plea from accused car thief
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Not guilty plea from accused truck thief
- Accused mail thief changes her plea