AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man is pleading guilty to dealing heroin.
Police say Austin Douglas Kinder, 22 of Austin, sold .6 grams of heroin to an informant on September 18, 2019. His home was then searched on December 13, 2019, and Austin police say they found drug paraphernalia.
Kinder entered a guilty plea Thursday to 3rd degree drug sales. His sentencing is now set for March 27.
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty in Mower County
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused kidnapper pleads guilty in Mower County
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty