AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of selling heroin in a city park is changing his plea.
Anthony Bynum, 52 of Austin, pleaded guilty Friday to 3rd degree drug sales. Austin police say he sold ½ gram of heroin to a confidential informant in Galloway Park on April 9, and a search of Bynum’s home turned up three grams of heroin and three grams of cocaine.
A sentencing date has been set for August 17.
Bynum has three previous drug convictions in Mower County.
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Prison for Austin heroin dealer
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused marijuana dealer pleads guilty in Forest City
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Rochester heroin dealer going to prison