CRESCO, Iowa – An accused golf cart vandal is pleading guilty.
Ezekiel Isaac Larson, 18 of Lime Springs, entered guilty pleas Monday to 2nd degree theft and 2nd degree criminal mischief. Authorities say he stole a golf cart on August 13 and did over $1,000 in damage to it before abandoning it in a park.
Witnesses reported seeing Larson driving the cart around Lime Springs.
He's been sentenced to two to five years of probation.
- Accused golf cart vandal pleads guilty
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Hospital vandal pleads guilty
- Mason City man accused of stealing golf cart
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused strangler pleads not guilty
- Accused check forger pleads guilty