CRESCO, Iowa – A Lime Springs teen accused of stealing a golf cart is pleading not guilty.
Ezekiel Isaac Larson, 18, is charged with 2nd degree theft and 2nd degree criminal mischief. Law enforcement says he stole a golf cart on August 13 and did over $1,000 in damage to it before abandoning it at the park in Lime Springs.
Court documents state witnesses saw Larson driving the cart around town.
His trial is scheduled to begin on October 31.
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Accused golf cart vandal pleads guilty
- Lime Springs teen arrested for golf cart theft
- Probation handed out for Mason City golf cart theft
- Accused dog-choker pleads guilty to theft
- Mason City man accused of stealing golf cart
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Half of accused mail theft duo pleads guilty
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to accused purse theft
- Accused car thief pleads guilty