CRESCO, Iowa – A Lime Springs teen accused of stealing a golf cart is pleading not guilty.
Ezekiel Isaac Larson, 18, is charged with 2nd degree theft and 2nd degree criminal mischief. Law enforcement says he stole a golf cart on August 13 and did over $1,000 in damage to it before abandoning it at the park in Lime Springs.
Court documents state witnesses saw Larson driving the cart around town.
His trial is scheduled to begin on October 31.
- Accused golf cart theft pleads not guilty
- Accused golf cart vandal pleads guilty
- Lime Springs teen arrested for golf cart theft
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Half of accused mail theft duo pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused strangler pleads not guilty
- Accused check forger pleads guilty