ROCHESTER, Minn. – A not guilty plea has been entered in a Rochester garage burglary.
Joshua Jon Carlson, 31 of Rochester, is pleading not guilty to 1st degree burglary and possession of stolen property. He was arrested on December 11, 2018, after police say a woman spotted Carlson inside a garage in the 900 block of 16th Street SE.
His trial is set to begin on July 15.
- Accused garage burglar pleads not guilty
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Accused burglar pleads not guilty in Freeborn County
- Second accused storage unit burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty