CRESCO, Iowa – A trial is scheduled for a woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars.
Rebecca Sue Creger, 57 of Cresco, is charged with ongoing criminal conduct and 1st degree theft. Authorities say that while she was the treasurer of the Regional Health Services of Howard County Hospital Auxiliary, Creger wrote 26 checks to cash for herself. She’s accused of stealing a total of $20,727.
Her trial is set to begin on September 12 in Howard County District Court.
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial
- Cresco woman accused of embezzling over $20,000
- Men accused in Freeborn County kidnapping to stand trial
- North Iowa man accused of molesting girl to stand trial
- Accused sex abuser found incompetent to stand trial
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Man accused of hospital destruction to stand trial
- Man accused of crashing an ATV to stand trial
- Decorah man accused of knife threat to stand trial