CRESCO, Iowa – A trial is scheduled for a woman accused of embezzling thousands of dollars.
Rebecca Sue Creger, 57 of Cresco, is charged with ongoing criminal conduct and 1st degree theft. Authorities say that while she was the treasurer of the Regional Health Services of Howard County Hospital Auxiliary, Creger wrote 26 checks to cash for herself. She’s accused of stealing a total of $20,727.
Her trial is set to begin on September 12 in Howard County District Court.
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Convenience store embezzlement to go to trial
- Cresco woman accused of embezzling over $20,000
- North Iowa man accused of molesting girl to stand trial
- Accused sex abuser found incompetent to stand trial
- Rochester man to stand trial, accused of attacking his parents
- Man accused of crashing an ATV to stand trial
- Decorah man accused of knife threat to stand trial
- Accused hotel room vandal ruled incompetent to stand trial
- Accused Winnebago County meth dealer to stand trial