AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man accused of dealing meth and pot is pleading not guilty.
Terry Lee Morgan, 64 of Rose Creek, was arrested October 20. The Mower County Sheriff’s Office says Morgan was living in Austin at the time and a search of his home found about 20 grams of methamphetamine, roughly 4.9 pounds of marijuana, a digital scale and zip-top bags, and marijuana growing equipment.
Authorities say the Austin residence was within 300 feet of a city park.
Morgan is now scheduled to stand trial on March 18, 2019, for 1st, 2nd, and 4th degree sale of drugs.
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused kidnapper pleads guilty in Mower County
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty
- Final defendant pleads guilty in Mower County drug bust
- Mower County teen pleads guilty to drug dealing
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime