MASON CITY, Iowa – A plea deal is reached in a North Iowa case of forged checks and drugs.
Authorities said Blake Michael Harrer, 24 of Mason City, stole checks from a Clear Lake home and tried to deposit them into his own account. Harrer also faced drug charges after law enforcement said he was arrested with crystal methamphetamine and marijuana in his possession.
On Monday, Harrer entered guilty pleas to one count of forgery and possession of meth-1st offense. Four other counts of forgery and charges of 4th degree theft and possession of marijuana will be dismissed.
Harrer’s sentencing is scheduled for November 19.
- Accused check forger pleads guilty
- Accused check forger pleads not guilty
- Cross-border check forger loses in MN Court of Appeals
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused safe-thieves plead guilty
- Accused mugger pleads not guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty