MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of melting locks to steal change is pleading not guilty.
Tyler Brackey, 23 of Forest City, is charged with 3rd degree burglary and possession of burglars tools. Law enforcement says Brackey entered a Mason City apartment building on August 24, melted the locks on a dryer and took change out of the internal coin bin.
His trial is set to begin on January 8, 2019.
- Accused change thief pleads not guilty
- Accused car thief pleads guilty
- Accused pig thief pleads guilty
- Accused jewel thief pleads not guilty
- Accused mail thief pleads guilty in Hancock County
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Not guilty plea from accused truck thief
- Not guilty plea from accused car thief
- Accused mail thief changes her plea