MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial is set for the man accused of stabbing people at a Mason City bar.
Raul Millares Arias, 39 of Mason City, is charged with five counts of willful injury resulting in serious injury and one count of going armed with intent. Police say he stabbed five people in the neck and back on the night of July 4 at the ‘Place 2B.’ Authorities say Arias had an eight inch blade but none of the wounds were life threatening.
Arias is pleading not guilty to all charges. His trial is scheduled to being on September 11.
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty
- Accused stabber arrested at hospital
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Police looking for Rochester stabber
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to accused purse theft
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass