FOREST CITY, Iowa – A trial is set for an accused Winnebago County drug dealer.
Rusty Shane Rogers, 30 of Forest City, has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to deliver methamphetamine and possession of marijuana.
Investigators say they searched Rogers home on August 10 and found numerous glass pipes commonly used for smoking marijuana and methamphetamine, snort tubes, Dab pen cartridges, plastic baggies, two digital scales, a red straw with a meth-like substance inside, and a jar of a green leafy substance on the dining room table. Law enforcement says a search of Rogers’ cell phone then found messages indicating he was selling meth.
His trial is scheduled to begin on December 4.
- Accused Winnebago County meth dealer to stand trial
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Albert Lea man to stand trial in Winnebago County
- Wisconsin man to stand trial in Winnebago County
- Texas man to stand trial in Winnebago County
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Accused embezzler to stand trial
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Trial scheduled for accused Floyd County drug dealer