ROCHESTER, Minn. – Aaron Brown, who is accused of selling drugs and bringing them across state borders, entered a not guilty plea on Friday.
Officers arrested Brown and Kendrick Collins outside of Rochester on the way back from Chicago in July.
Authorities say they found nine ounces of cocaine in the vehicle Brown and Collins were in, and later, search warrants were executed at 2 homes. Cocaine and heroin were found at 1915 Marion Rd, while $23,000 in cash was found at 1902 8 ½ St. SE, according to law enforcement.
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused heroin dealer pleads guilty
- Accused drug dealer pleads not guilty in Mower County
- Man accused of being a major drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused Rochester drug mule pleads guilty
- Accused Lake Mills meth dealer pleads not guilty
- Accused marijuana dealer pleads guilty in Forest City
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer