FOREST CITY, Iowa – A trial is set in a Winnebago County burglary where the accused burglar was chased off.
Ryan Sergei Marek, 27 of Forest City, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to 2nd degree burglary. Authorities say he entered a home in the 200 block of N. Clark Street in Forest City on October 18 and was chased out by a person inside.
His trial is scheduled to begin on January 16, 2019.
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused garage burglar pleads not guilty
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Accused marijuana dealer pleads guilty in Forest City
- Accused burglar pleads not guilty in Freeborn County
- Second accused storage unit burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes