CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading guilty to dealing meth in Floyd County.
Jason Lee Head, 35 of Charles City, was accused of selling over 29 grams of meth in early 2018. Head has now pleaded guilty to two counts of delivery of methamphetamine.
A sentencing hearing is set for September 16. Head was initially charged with class “B” felonies but pleaded guilty to class “C” felonies, reducing his maximum possible sentence from 25 to 10 years on each count.
- Accused Floyd County meth dealer take plea deal
- Suspended sentences for Floyd County meth dealer
- Trial scheduled for accused Floyd County drug dealer
- Plea changed for accused drug dealer
- Trial set for accused Hancock County meth dealer
- Accused Winnebago County meth dealer to stand trial
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement