MASON CITY, Iowa – The man police say was caught trying to burglarize Alliant Energy is pleading not guilty.
37-year-old Jeremy Nicholas Mulford of Mason City is charged with trespass upon a public utility and possession of burglar tools. Officers say they found him October 6 lying inside a fenced off area of Alliant Energy in Mason City.
Police say Mulford used bolt cutters to get through the fence
His trial is set for January 30, 2018.
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Iowa approves rate hike for Alliant Energy
- Alliant Energy releases flood safety information
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused garage burglar pleads not guilty
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Final sentence in theft from Alliant Energy trucks
- Alliant Energy customers can purchase trees through "Operation ReLeaf"
- Alliant Energy working on upgrading Cerro Gordo County's electric system
- Alliant Energy increasing its gas and electric prices