MASON CITY, Iowa – The man police say was caught trying to burglarize Alliant Energy is pleading not guilty.
37-year-old Jeremy Nicholas Mulford of Mason City is charged with trespass upon a public utility and possession of burglar tools. Officers say they found him October 6 lying inside a fenced off area of Alliant Energy in Mason City.
Police say Mulford used bolt cutters to get through the fence
His trial is set for January 30, 2018.
- Accused Alliant Energy burglar pleads not guilty
- Iowa approves rate hike for Alliant Energy
- Alliant Energy releases flood safety information
- Accused garage burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty
- Iowa board OKs lower rate increase for Alliant Energy; Alliant must refund around $7.5M
- Final sentence in theft from Alliant Energy trucks
- Alliant Energy customers can purchase trees through "Operation ReLeaf"