Rochester, Minn. – Traffic was slowed Wednesday morning due to a traffic accident at 18th Ave. and 37th St. NW.
Police had 37th St. down to one lane for around 45 minutes after one car hit a pole and another car was damaged.
One car sustained severe front end damage and another vehicle sustained minor damage. Minor injuries were reported.
Snow and icy conditions may have been a factor.
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Multiple accidents slowing traffic in southern Minnesota
- Semi accident slowing traffic on I-35 north of Albert Lea
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- School bus accident in Rochester
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident