CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa - An accident involving two vehicles just north of Mason City injured one person.
It happened Saturday just before 11:30 a.m., at the intersection of Highway 65 and 300th Street.
Thomas Mason, 32 of Mason City, was southbound on Highway 65. Lacey Beyer, 18 of Osage, was stopped at the stop sign on 300th Street before she entered the intersection and was hit by Mason.
Beyer was transported to Mercy Medical Center North Iowa. No word yet on her condition.
The Sheriff's Office tells KIMT both drivers were wearing their seat belts, and the accident remains under investigation.
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Two-car accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- One injured in southern Cerro Gordo County crash
- Friday collision injures three in Cerro Gordo County
- One driver injured in Cerro Gordo County collision
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant