ROCHESTER, Minn.- AT&T is giving over $14,700 to Rochester Community and Technical College.
AT&T will support 14 students in STEM, construction and entrepreneurial fields.
RCTC and AT&T tell KIMT they anticipate growth in STEM related fields in the future.
Deb ward assisted in getting the scholarship for students.
She says they want to help students become the leaders of tomorrow.
“It will have a huge impact on 14 students,” she said.
The scholarship will be made available next fall.
- AT&T supporting students in STEM fields
- AT&T supporting STEM students at Riverland Community College
- Senator promotes women in STEM fields
- Mayo Clinic showing a different side to S.T.E.M. fields
- Getting girls into STEM
- Getting students interested in the medical field
- First-Annual NIACC STEM Festival
- Hormel Host STEM Boot Camp
- AT&T promising bonuses after tax overhaul
- Area school brings STEM to preschoolers