ROCHESTER, Minn. – After a national search, Rochester Catholic Schools has a new Director.
Mrs. Haidee Todora has taken over the position, coming to Rochester from St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School in Port Arthur, Texas, where she served as Principal since 2011.
"It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that I accept the position as Director of Rochester Catholic Schools,” says Todora. “My mission is to teach and model our Catholic faith while mentoring and guiding our youth. I look forward to working with my new RCS family to develop the unique gifts of each and every child. I am truly honored and accepting of God's plan for me in this next phase of my life.”
Rochester Catholic Schools says Todora has served as the Chairperson for the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department accreditation team and as a mentor principal for the Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE, University of Notre Dame), holds a Master of Science in Kinesiology from Lamar University, as well as a Master Certification in Fitness and Human Performance from the University of Houston, and is a recipient of the 2017 NCEA (National Catholic Education Association) Lead, Learn, Proclaim Award.
“On behalf of the entire Rochester Catholic Schools system, I want to welcome Haidee Todora as the Director of Schools,” says RCS Trustees co-chair Father Peter Schuster. “We are delighted with her enthusiasm, passion, proven leadership, and strong sense of Catholic identity in moving RCS into the future. Let us all keep Haidee in prayer and wish her well as she embarks on her new journey in the Rochester community.”
- A new leader for Rochester Catholic Schools
- New Catholic school director in Rochester
- 'Reconfiguration' proposed for Rochester Catholic Schools
- Changes coming for Rochester Catholic Schools
- Rochester Catholic Schools Day of Giving
- City leaders discuss vision statement for Rochester
- Leader of Experience Rochester MN is leaving
- New leader needed for Rochester Sports
- Rochester city leaders talks resources for homelessness
- Pacelli Catholic School gets a match donation